You are welcome to send us your built project or office profile. Not every submission we get is necessarily published. You may first send us one or two photos or a link to your website and we might get back to you.
There are small fees for technical handling associated with submitting to Landezine.
– 9-30 .jpg images (at least 2000px horizontally)
– basic data (location, design year, year of construction, area, budget, image credits)
– manufacturer of urban equipment
– tree nursery
– concept description text
If possible, please include all the material that you think it’s important for describing your project: simple site plan, sketches, renders, photos of models, cross-sections, interesting details …
1. basic data about your office: practice name, www, email, address, phone …
2. main photo: group photo of members or studio environment (min width 2500px)
3. Office philosophy text, up to 3000 characters including spaces
4. 3-7 of your best projects (also books, lectures, exhibitions …)
– up to 9 images per each project (min width 2000px)
– project title and description text per each project (max 1500 characters)
Please focus in illustrating experiment and know-how. Our readers love to see the design process. Please contact us for more at firstname.lastname@example.org.